Fourcroft has built a reputation of outstanding hospitality on foundations of people management.
Included in those people is each and every person who works in the Fourcroft team.
With accolades including:-
- the first independent hotel in West Wales to become Investors in People accredited (1996)
- the first winner of the UK's Excellence Through People award, sponsored by the British Hospitality Association, for 5 Star Employers (1999)
- the first winner of the Tourism Training Forum for Wales' South West Wales Regional Best Employment Practice (2000)
- winners of the Wales Quality Awards' Tourism Prize (2001), after utilising the European Business Excellence Model framework
- finalist in the AA Centenary Awards' Best Business Practice Award (2008)
- Valued Partner Award, Careers Wales West (2008)
We are committed to investment in the training & development of people, producing the best customer experiences.
Our people enjoy working together within a friendly, yet professional customer focused environment.
Professionals who enjoy the 'buzz', or hwyl.
If you would like to know more about joining our team, please phone us on 01 834 842 886 or email us at working@Fourcroft-Hotel.co.uk.
We are also part of the Pembrokeshire Tourism Car Sharing Scheme: if you would like to know more about this solution to travel challenges, please click here